ELT Z...

 We officially have a website!!!

    I was in a process which has made me feel both intensely occupied and blissful for 11 weeks. First of all, I would like to thank my instructors dear Dilek İnal and Melda Yılmaz for providing such a chance to work together. We've worked hard at the PhD research study of our instructor Melda Yılmaz called '21st century Skills Training and Project Based Learning' with a couple of IU-C HAYEF ELT students. 6 weeks of intensive training sessions were followed by 5 weeks of product preparation process. Of course every single detail contains great effort and devotion...At the end of the project, with my group members, we created a website called 'ELT Z' covering the topic of 'ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE AND ITS PEDAGOGICAL IMPLICATIONS'. We gave place to many academic researches and activity samples along with many digital tools and I am proud to say that every single data was processed meticulously by our group members. We would be more than glad if you visit our website by following the link and share your comments with us :')

CLICK HERE PLS :')

I would like to thank our friend Musa, who was also studying in this project in another group, for this beautiful collage :)



The Process :')









Bilge Güral xx 







Comments