21st Century Skills & Website Creation - Week 5

 Hellooooo! 

    This was the last week of our website creation part and also of the whole project. That's why was quite intense. We decided to create 3 more activities apart from the one we created before. Öken, Zeynep and Ahsen offered to create the activities based upon our topic so that we aimed to provide the readers how to implement such a topic in their classes. I said that they three wanted to create the activities but of course we did long discussions upon the each and every point. So we all together decided on the activities and they did the rest. 

    In the mean time I took the job of designing the website. To be honest I had no idea about how to design a website before. I was a bit terrified about how to do it because it really was very complicated. When I was doing something at one page, the elements were not stable and changing everlastingly... Totally a nightmare. I did the core parts first of all like removing what was given with the template that we chose, then continued on with thinking about what to include on each page of the website. I thought everything meticulously and shared the each step with the girls since you know everybody's taste is different and it's difficult to satisfy everybody :)

    I designed cover photos again by using 'Canva'. It took a bit of time as well. I was getting used to the website with every single click. I continued on with the headings and the little texts then the button links to be able go backward and forward between the pages. All in all it was quite nice and I was so happy that the rest of the group was satisfied with the design. 

    Öken, Zeynep and Ahsen continued on with the other parts of the website they pasted our academic papers and activities to the arranged pages. Collaboratively we finished the designing part too. I feel blissful about our great efforts and final work. 

    It was such a great process together with 'ELT Z' members! Thanks a bunch girls! 

Here is the link to our website: CLICK HERE!!! 




Bilge Güral xx

Comments