21st Century Skills & Website Creation - Week 3

Ahoy!!! 
    I hope that everyone is fine and ready to read my third week’s reflection of group work. I know that the first sentence has already got you excited but unfortunately I do not have that much to say. Still the finals period is going on and I am too exhausted, yes I am accepting this since it is a severe fact. I have been studying so hard for three weeks now to be able to complete all the group projects. I am so used to how to work in groups but sometimes, things get so messed up that the whole situation gets out of control.

    Anyways here I am to talk more about individual researching process. This week I found out some more informative articles. Some of them really make you feel like ‘yes absolutely this was what I have been looking for’ while, some of them make you feel like ‘really? I read all those 25 pages for this petty information which is not even beneficial for my paper?’ If you are already writing an academic paper you may know the whole demanding process so I will not go in any more detail. At the very beginning of this week we decided to expand the deadline till the end of the week since we were all occupied by some other stuff about university so we accepted the expansion happily. 

    Towards the midst of the week, I began to read some of the papers that I downloaded. I find it quite useful to highlight the important parts while I am reading so I did the same again. I do not know why but majority of the time I feel guilty when I start to highlight almost a paragraph but I believe that the part that I am highlighting is the core part of the article so it is kind of a must to do so. Do you feel the same way? If you do, please let me know so that I may ease my point of view :) 

    At the end of the week I found myself still reading some more papers. Although we did not want to bother people with this much academic information, we still wanted to provide academic data for them to be reliable enough and to get them understand our point of view and embrace the phenomena that we wanted to present. 



Bilge Güral xx

Comments