Second Life

Hey! I downloaded Second Life and tried it for the first time and now I want to share my experiences with you. First of all I found it quite similar to Sims which is also a virtual reality related game too. The best thing about this game is while you're playing it you have the chance to chat with people all around the world which is very cool. The more you establish conversation the more you are likely to get authentic input. There are some places that you can teleport and this is also a nice thing the whole game is not passing in a single stative place. The main idea in the game is interaction, which is so much important for language learning. As you know, today's contemporary learners are not so attached with the test books so, it's better to make use of these kind of facilities.

Below there you will find a link which is from my university about Second Life enjoy!

Istanbul University/Second Life


Comments